We had a great weekend and got some nice riding in and hope you did too. While we were out riding, we were looking for a place to stop and grab a quick bite and thought that we’d found the perfect place. When we got there and saw that there were no bike racks in site where we could lock up, we decided to take a pass. So, this week’s post should be…Where can we lock ours cycles? Let us know if you can figure out where we are…it really shouldn’t be too hard 😉
1. Like LiNiTo Cycle on Facebook (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Every Monday, check our Facebook page to see the link to our website with our most recent posting ‘Where’s LiNiTo Cycle?’ .
3. Identify where the picture of the week was taken (hint: most of them will be taken on the trails around the western suburbs–IPP, Great Western, Salt Creek–but you never know!) You should identify the trail and nearest cross street.
4. Add a comment to the posting with your answer.
5. Enter as many times as you want to, but only one winner per household per month! The first person to correctly identify where Linito was will receive the gorgeous LiNiTo Cycle t-shirt! These t-shirts are a great 1st layer when you’re out riding on these chilly winter days, or for wiping the slush off your bike after a ride.
We will continue to post pictures of our travels here and also continue to give our swell t-shirts away, so be sure to check Linito’s Facebook page on Monday and tell us where we’re at.