It’s hard to believe that we’re wrapping up June already! Even with all this rain, we still managed to get out for some nice rides.
No one guessed where we were in the picture from 2 weeks ago, and hopefully this week’s picture will have you scratching your head too. Good luck!
1. Like LiNiTo Cycle on Facebook (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Every Monday, check our Facebook page to see the link to our website with our most recent posting ‘Where’s LiNiTo Cycle?’ .
3. Identify where the picture of the week was taken (hint: most of them will be taken on the trails around the western suburbs–IPP, Great Western, Salt Creek–but you never know!) You should identify the trail and nearest cross street.
4. Add a comment to the posting with your answer.
5. Enter as many times as you want to, but only one winner per household per month!The first person to correctly identify where Linito was will receive the gorgeous LiNiTo Cycle t-shirt! These t-shirts are a great first layer when you’re out riding on these chilly winter days (kudos to you!), or for wiping the sludge off your bike after a snowy ride. Even though there’s snow on the ground, we’re still going to have plenty of cycling fun!
We will continue to post pictures of our travels here and also continue to give our swell t-shirts away, so be sure to check Linito’s Facebook page every Monday and tell us where we’re at.