We did have one correct guess last week. The great thing about this person is that he was gracious to keep his guess to himself (he had just won a couple of weeks ago) and give the rest of you a chance to win.
This weeks picture was taken while we were on a little break in one of our favorite places. Since this one should be pretty obvious, we’re just going to do this one for fun, so have fun. We’ll be back to our regular contest next week.
1. Like LiNiTo Cycle on Facebook (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Every Monday, check our Facebook page to see the link to our website with our most recent posting ‘Where’s LiNiTo Cycle?’ .
3. Identify where the picture of the week was taken (hint: most of them will be taken on the trails around the western suburbs–IPP, Great Western, Salt Creek–but you never know!) You should identify the trail and nearest cross street.
4. Add a comment to the posting with your answer.
5. Enter as many times as you want to, but only one winner per household per month!The first person to correctly identify where Linito was will receive the gorgeous LiNiTo Cycle t-shirt! These t-shirts are a great first layer when you’re out riding on these chilly winter days (kudos to you!), or for wiping the sludge off your bike after a snowy ride. Even though there’s snow on the ground, we’re still going to have plenty of cycling fun!
We will continue to post pictures of our travels here and also continue to give our swell t-shirts away, so be sure to check Linito’s Facebook page every Monday and tell us where we’re at.