Yes, we did get out for a couple of rides this past breezy weekend!
For those of you who may have stopped by to see us on what is usually the opening day for the French Market in Villa park, we’re sorry that we missed you 🙁 Due to a lack of full time vendors, the French Market is on haitus this season. Linito Cycle is not taking a break though. We will still be offering free water, air and safety checks on the first Sunday of the month this summer to anyone who stops by the shop between 9 AM and noon. Stop by and say ‘hi’ .
You know where we weren’t this weekend, but keep checking us out here every week to see if you can figure out where we are!
1. Like LiNiTo Cycle on Facebook (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Every Monday, check our Facebook page to see the link to our website with our most recent posting ‘Where’s LiNiTo Cycle?’ .
3. Identify where the picture of the week was taken (hint: most of them will be taken on the trails around the western suburbs–IPP, Great Western, Salt Creek–but you never know!) You should identify the trail and nearest cross street.
4. Add a comment to the posting with your answer.
5. Enter as many times as you want to, but only one winner per household per month! The first person to correctly identify where Linito was will receive the gorgeous LiNiTo Cycle t-shirt! These t-shirts are a great 1st layer when you’re out riding on these chilly winter days, or for wiping the slush off your bike after a ride.
We will continue to post pictures of our travels here and also continue to give our swell t-shirts away, so be sure to check Linito’s Facebook page every Monday and tell us where we’re at.