It’s hard to believe that we’re heading into the last days of summer and into fall. Even though the seasons are changing, we’ve still got plenty of great riding weather ahead. We plan on doing lots more riding and hope that you are too! One person correctly guessed that we on the street in front of the shop in last week’s pic. Check out this week’s picture and see if you can figure out where we are. Good luck to all of you!
1. Like LiNiTo Cycle on Facebook (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Every Monday, check our Facebook page to see the link to our website with our most recent posting ‘Where’s LiNiTo Cycle?’ .
3. Identify where the picture of the week was taken (hint: most of them will be taken on the trails around the western suburbs–IPP, Great Western, Salt Creek–but you never know!) You should identify the trail and nearest cross street.
4. Add a comment to the Facebook posting with your answer.
5. Enter as many times as you want to, but only one winner per household per month! The first person to correctly identify where Linito was will receive the gorgeous LiNiTo Cycle t-shirt! These t-shirts are great SPF protection when you’re out riding on these last sunny summer days, or for wiping the trail dust off your bike after a ride.
We will continue to post pictures of our travels here and also continue to give our swell t-shirts away, so be sure to check Linito’s Facebook page every Monday and tell us where we’re at.