Congrats to our customer, Jennifer M., who correctly guessed that we were in Villa Park on the Salt Creek Trail on Monterey Ave. in last weeks picture. This weeks picture was not taken (too) locally and should have you stumped. Good luck to all of you!
1. Like LiNiTo Cycle on Facebook (if you haven’t already done so)
2. Every Monday, check our Facebook page to see the link to our website with our most recent posting ‘Where’s LiNiTo Cycle?’ .
3. Identify where the picture of the week was taken (hint: most of them will be taken on the trails around the western suburbs–IPP, Great Western, Salt Creek–but you never know!) You should identify the trail and nearest cross street.
4. Add a comment to the posting with your answer.
5. Enter as many times as you want to, but only one winner per household per month!The first person to correctly identify where Linito was will receive the gorgeous LiNiTo Cycle t-shirt! These t-shirts are great SPF protection when you’re out riding on these sunny summer days, or for wiping the trail dust off your bike after a ride.
We will continue to post pictures of our travels here and also continue to give our swell t-shirts away, so be sure to check Linito’s Facebook page every Monday and tell us where we’re at.